Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryer (RVPD) is used to obtain dry prowder from a wet cake or solution. The drying is carried out in a batch process under vacuum, making this one of the most economical solution for drying. RVPDs are ideally suited for low temperature drying, solvent recovery, mixing, blending and extraction of useful liquids.
- RVPDs starting from a humble 25 Litres to mammoth 60,000 Litres capacity and up to 150 kW of power
- Proprietary paddle design transmits uniform load to the drive assembly
- Our agitator has the highest heat transfer area per unit volume
- We offer a range of designs: Shaft mounted or skid mounted gearbox; Jacket or limpet coil heating; Steam, Water or Oil heated, Stuffing Box or Mechanical Seal; Optional lump breakers or choppers
- Our range of RVPDs includes extra heavy duty machines for specialized drying needs
With more than 1000 RVPD installations to date, we have the solution to all your process needs. Pilot plants in various MOCs for pharma applications and ‘Continuous-Output’ are available.